Managing teams based on data, not gut feelings, is a standard for all corporate departments. Why should sales be different? If you believe that sales is too complex to yield data to drive informed decision making, let us challenge you.
If you’re a typical sales organization, even after investing in conventional sales training:
- You’re closing or conversion rate is 25%, i.e., a 75% defect rate.
- Surprise losses or “no decisions” are unfortunately too common.
- Sales coaching is inconsistent.
- Your salespeople spend a significant amount of time and resources pursuing opportunities that are not likely to close.
- Your salespeople spend too much time being “busy” and not “selling.”
- Too many sales decisions are based on emotions or gut feelings rather than data.
- New training every two or three years.
We provide your sales team with sales process training that is easy to use, simple to coach and produce immediate results.
Do you worry there’s something wrong with your sales process, the real reason behind losing your most critical opportunities, but you don’t know what it is?
The Sales Checklist program teaches a bulletproof process that minimizes the risk of unexpected losses. It helps you build a predictable, manageable pipeline and goal-oriented, focused team.
Every step of your sales process is based on obtaining an action from your customer.
Ask For Action™ teaches your sales team how to easily develop influential asks and the ability to effectively deliver them.
OTHER VALUABLE RESOURCES
You need sales enablement tools which are easy to use, simple to coach, produce immediate results and complement existing sales curriculum.You don’t have resources for week-long training programs that don’t stick.
You want to run a team where:
- everyone sells and coaches the same way.
- lost sales and “no decisions” are reduced to a minimum.
- sales and sales support resources are applied where they will produce the greatest return.
You seek to run their sales departments based on data and facts, not emotions or gut feelings.
“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.”W. Edwards Deming
“Action is the foundational key to all success.”Pablo Picasso
"A year from now you will wish you had started today."Karen Lamb
“A guarantee ensures that a ‘partnership’ is defined by results, not just intentions.”David L. Varner
"By changing nothing, nothing changes."Tony Robbins
“Your system is perfectly designed to provide you the results you’re getting.”W. Edwards Deming
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."Nelson Mandela
“It’s not the customer’s job to know what they want.”Steve Jobs
“Usually the first problems you solve with the new paradigm are the ones that were unsolvable with the old paradigm.”
Joel A. Barker