Webinars, Sales Conferences, Meetings, and Breakout Sessions
- Participants gain skills and learn how to use tools that they can immediately use and receive measurable value.
- The Millau Group facilitates webinars.
- The webinars are very interactive; every participant is actively involved.
- Components include lecture, group discussion, individual work, report out, role plays, and one-on-one coaching.
- Participants work on their own, active, critical selling situations, with no canned role plays.
- Every participant leaves the webinar ready to put their new skills immediately to use.
- Participant workbook.
- Paper and electronic worksheets.
- Reinforcement card.
- Copy of The Sales Checklist™ (Sales Checklist™ webinar only)
A comprehensive program that provides your trainer(s) with the skills, strategies, and hands-on experience to become internal subject matter experts with the ability to effectively teach and reinforce the content.
- Quickly and efficiently onboard new salespeople.
- Deliver key element review sessions as needed.
- Internal subject matter expertise.
- Cost effective for larger sales organizations.
- TMG facilitated.
- Components include lecture, discussion, individual work, practice teaching, role plays, and one-on-one coaching.
- Co-deliver first webinar.
- Formal certification.