As a company executive, do you ask yourself:
- What is my role in working with the sales team?
- Sales results are not meeting my expectations; why do the reasons I hear seem more like excuses?
- Why is my sales team the only department that doesn’t make decisions based on facts?
Does this describe you?
- I don’t come from a sales background.
- Unlike my other departments, I don’t have accurate sales data I need to make decisions; I struggle to separate facts from excuses.
- I don’t know how to improve sales results.
Who should attend?
- C-Suite leaders who would like to be more involved with the sales results.
- Following the 90-minute Sales Checklist™ for the C-Suite webinar, you will:
- Manage your sales organization based on data and facts, not gut feelings or emotions.
- Empower your sales leaders to increase their team’s win rate and margin by systematically minimizing variation, defects, and waste.
- Be able to confidently and constructively participate in strategic sales discussions.